Christmas at the Model Village
December 21st to 24th & December 27th to January 2nd 2020 (Closed Dec 25th & 26th)
Enjoy the Model Village with some seasonal miniature scenes and sparkling illuminations. As you explore the beautiful gardens and our creative model scenes, see if you can spot the mini Santa figures. Find your way through the crazy Christmas maze and don't miss the magical 3D Toy Workshop film in our 4D theatre.
Open 10.30am to latest entry 4.30pm (park closes 5.45pm)
Christmas Wonderland Illuminations daily from 3.00pm
The Christmas Experience -
* Enjoy a visit to the Model Village with some extra magical miniature Christmas scenes
* A Christmas character hunt - find all the hidden mini Santa figures & other Christmas characters!
* Indoor animated elves workshop, whistling whilst they work - sure to get you into the Christmas spirit
* The Christmas Maze (remodelled for 2019) can you find your way through, with some fun seasonal scenes and lots of sparkling lights from dusk
* A Dream of Christmas' in our 4D Theatre - a 6-minute 3D fun & thrilling adventure through Santa's Workshop. See here for restrictions
* Fun Christmas activity sheet for children to take home
CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND ILLUMINATIONS
Daily from 3.00pm to 5.45pm - Experience our famous enchanting illuminations with thousands of extra lights for Christmas, sparkling and twinkling around the gardens, creating a magical Christmas Wonderland.
Note that latest entry is 4.30pm
MINI-PANTO & SANTA
Mini Panto & Santa runs afternoons December 21st to 24th only - Join in the fun with our 15-minute outrageous mini Panto. Santa makes his 'surprise' appearance at the end to bring a joyful finale
Regular shows from 1.00pm
TOP TIPS & FAQS:
Advance bookings are not taken - simply come along on the day suitable for you.
How long to allow? - We recommend you allow at least 1.5 hours. Latest entry is at 4.30pm - for the complete experience we would recommend arriving no later than 4.00pm.
Visiting Santa - Santa is not in a grotto but part of the Panto. The Panto lasts about 15 minutes and Santa will bring a joyful end to the show. Regular shows Dec 21st to 24th, from 1.00pm with latest entry 4.30pm.
Light Lunches Our tearoom will be serving light lunches 11.30-3.30 (sandwiches, paninis, jackets, pizza slices) and snacks along with a wide selection cakes, snacks, hot & cold drinks. Tearoom open from 10.30am to 4.30pm
Free Return- During your first visit, you can get a photo-pass from the gift shop which will enable everyone in the photo to return once, free of charge, within 7 days. Ask for details onsite or see under FAQs for more details. Important: The free return visit does not include a gift from Santa. Strictly no free return without the photo-pass.
Includes a free present for Children with the Panto & Santa, Dec 21st to 24th
Children under 3 - no admission charge but £2.50 for a present
4D Theatre - no extra charge
Advance bookings are not taken or necessary - simply come along on the day suitable for you.